This past week Justin recited his memory verses and this time with no mention that God invented cartoons. We are working with him to remember the next verses and one is "All have Sinned". While helping him one night he looks at me so seriously and says I know mommy "All have Cinnamon". He is definitely our little comedian. He is very excited about getting a new brother. Justin used to point to my belly and say "Mommy has a watermelon". Now he kisses my belly goodnight and tells the baby to go to sleep. The other morning he stopped with wide eyes and mouth open as he gasped. Then so seriously he looks and says "Mommy, oh my goodness the baby is growing!" Thankfully, he made that comment as I faced him and not from the rear view or it wouldn't have been as funny! Here is a pic of Tarzan hard at play!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Ladies Love Country Boys
Can't argue with that one...and gota love Trace Adkins! Today driving Justin tells us I love that song. He had us laughing while he was dancing around in his car seat. We always play the radio for Justin while he naps and it's funny when he hears a song he will just start to sing, dance and play his drums or guitar. As many of you know that Justin is named after my Granddaddy Dillon who loved music himself. Now with no mistaking it looks like he will follow in the same footsteps!
This past week Justin recited his memory verses and this time with no mention that God invented cartoons. We are working with him to remember the next verses and one is "All have Sinned". While helping him one night he looks at me so seriously and says I know mommy "All have Cinnamon". He is definitely our little comedian. He is very excited about getting a new brother. Justin used to point to my belly and say "Mommy has a watermelon". Now he kisses my belly goodnight and tells the baby to go to sleep. The other morning he stopped with wide eyes and mouth open as he gasped. Then so seriously he looks and says "Mommy, oh my goodness the baby is growing!" Thankfully, he made that comment as I faced him and not from the rear view or it wouldn't have been as funny! Here is a pic of Tarzan hard at play!
Ryan will often point to my belly too. I think they are both excited to get a new brother or as Paul says Ryan is calling in reinforcements to help him out! This past week Ryan started walking around with his hands behind his back and belly stuck out. We couldn't figure where he got that until one night when I got up from the couch and Paul said I bet it was from you. Ryan is our logical thinker too. He has started climbing up on the couch. Here is a picture of how he does it - flips the cushion up to make it a smaller step and goes from there.
Here are some pictures from this past week at play. Lately Ryan has been wanting the big boy swing just like his brother too.
Today we took them for the Thomas Train Day at the toy store. They had a blast and got surprises to bring home. After we parked at the toy store Justin looks over and says "Oh that's my store" and then he looked disappointed and said "I thought I was going to get a haircut". Never did I expect that one!
This past week Justin recited his memory verses and this time with no mention that God invented cartoons. We are working with him to remember the next verses and one is "All have Sinned". While helping him one night he looks at me so seriously and says I know mommy "All have Cinnamon". He is definitely our little comedian. He is very excited about getting a new brother. Justin used to point to my belly and say "Mommy has a watermelon". Now he kisses my belly goodnight and tells the baby to go to sleep. The other morning he stopped with wide eyes and mouth open as he gasped. Then so seriously he looks and says "Mommy, oh my goodness the baby is growing!" Thankfully, he made that comment as I faced him and not from the rear view or it wouldn't have been as funny! Here is a pic of Tarzan hard at play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! Greenie and Papa's boys are the best! Each day is an adventure. Love you. G&P
I love your blog, Tammy! Your boys are adorable and Justin says some really cute things. :-) I can't imagine how they will team up on Mommy and Daddy with another boy in the house. I love the cartoon story.
Post a Comment