Justin made his first supper for us. I love throwing things in a crock-pot and it’s so convenient when I’m pinched for time. Justin wanted to help me out with it and I let him dump everything, stir and turn it on. He made pork chops with kraut and apples. I think he did a wonderful job for his first go around and I was happy for the help. I think he will be a good little cooker one day! Of course before he started we washed our hands as he sang one of his favorite songs “Let’s wash our hands and make them neat, before we fix our tasty treat.”
Before bed the kids get milk, stories, songs, prayers and off to bed to be made into Burrito Boys (where we tuck covers tightly around them). Justin will always say the prayers for us. For some reason when we sing “Jesus Loves Me” it never fails that Ryan will get really serious and emotional. In the video we had just sung it once beforehand and Paul was wiping his eye; please excuse our attempt at singing. We don’t know what it is about that song but it happens every time.
I had to share this kodak moment of both of the boys hugging each other. They can play hard together, but they sure do love each other. (Or could it be that they were just happy we had a Fondue party for lunch...We always seem to find new and neat things to do together. Everyday is a new adventure!) Here are some other silly pics.There are always moments that I bet my mom laughs at the paybacks of what I did growing up. It was finally quiet in my house and I was able to make a call to customer service. I get on the phone and the baby is super quiet laying beside me. The lady on the other asks me to hold explaining that I would hear quiet but she could hear me if I needed anything. As I waited Darin decides to pass gas multiple times really loud. The lady comes back and asks while laughing if everything was okay. I shake my head because any other time customer service would have disconnected me or the baby would have cried. I remember one time being in church in the back pew. Ryan was asleep in his carrier and he burps really loud at a quiet part of the service. The people in front of us look around and I smiled at them. At times like this a split second passes and you think they know I have a baby here….RIGHT?
1 comment:
Yes, we are laughing at the pay backs and the stories.hahaha Justin did a great job on the prayers. You guys didn't do bad on the singing but might be the singing upseting Ryan.haha Love, Greenie and Papa
Post a Comment