Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Boogie Turbo Booster Ice Runner "Sled"

Part of me is mad at that silly ole ground hog for the longer winter and the other part I was happy to finally get some measurable snow. But March...I'm still ready for spring. Yesterday Mom called and told us about the big snow coming. My first thought was yeah right they always miss, but we need milk anyway. So off to the store and wouldn't you know they brought all of the snow gear to the front of the store. I couldn't help but to pick up a snow tube and sled just in case. When I got home I was so excited to share them with the kids. I ran downstairs and told them "Look guys, I picked up the Nitro Snow tube and the Snow Boogie Turbo Booster Ice Runner "Sled" at the store for the snow". I was shocked when Justin looked at me to say "That's nice mommy, but where are the skies?" The WHAT! Well, it looks like Mickey Mouse had some skies and that silly mouse took away my thunder! UGH!

After waiting all day and nothing, we actually woke up to a beautiful thick snow that was still falling. We couldn't wait for it to stop to get out in it. Daddy was working from home and his first break for lunch we took full advantage and went out for some fun. Darin mostly slept through it, but the other two went wild. Even this afternoon when Paul got off work we went back out to play some more! Here are a few sledding videos. But what we didn't get pictures of was Paul and I on the Snow Boogie Turbo Booster Ice Runner "Sled" taking turns riding with the kids. By this time the snow was packed down and iced, which made it perfect for a slick slope!!! I'm glad I got to use that sled because I think Paul was getting tired of me talking about it. Hey I just thought the name was cool, but now I got to ride it myself I hope that the snow takes it’s time melting so I can enjoy a smidge longer! What can I say some of us kids refuse to grow up!


I had to add this one....Brotherly Love - all the boys were in Darin's crib together. They are getting excited to share their room soon with him. I hope they will always be so close and loving with each other though they can have their own beds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, fixing to go to bed and one last time to check email. Now I am wide awake from laughing so hard and Dad even had to get up out of bed to see what was so funny! That was a hoot! Who was the cute cheerleader with the high jumps???haha Looks like Darin was missing the fun, sleeping. I guess it was comfortable to ride or sleep.haha Love, Greenie and Papa